jill vasileff at farm in wellfleet, cape cod

It takes two to tango, I took tango lessons, so I know! Tango was oh so difficult, it takes skill, and the use of muscle you don’t usually use. And it takes talent, which I didn’t have, for tango. I digress, the reason I brought up tango is because it also takes two to create a beautiful exhibition: the artist and the curator.

Jill Vasileff and Susie Nielsen of farm dance oh so well together. Susie embraces Jill’s work, and creates a visually stunning performance, with lots of room to take a breath. Jill’s creations are bursting with primal energy and emotion, and Susie’s expert eye has displayed them with a sophisticated sensitivity to space. Ahhh, move into color, then breathe and then get lost in the vibration... and again...






The closing reception with the artist is Saturday, June 23rd, from 6 to 8pm.