happy mother's day



Yesterday I spent a wonderful day getting to know the lovely ladies of Kreatelier. They were holding their annual Mother's Day sale with a few local artists, including me. Also featured that day were Cynthia Treen, who makes must-have skirts, and Elise Mischel, who makes wonderful bold jewelry.

Cindy and her skirts.

Elise's jewelry.

Here is a bit about the owners of Kreatelier from their blog:
"Kreatelier was established in 2007 by two European friends,
Pernilla Frazier and Line Daems. The two met as parents at the French American School of Rhode Island. They are the perfect match, a ying-yang combination of creative chaos and carefully considered organization."

The shop carries a mix of textile products created by Pernilla, who spent the day sewing pillows, I am a proud owner of one of them. Here it is below, happy on my sofa (it was only $50.)


Kreatelier is open Tuesday through Sunday, 10am to 6pm. If you do visit, please tell them I sent you.