in a blink of an eye, summer is gone

Where have I been? My last post is from August 17th, while I was at the NY NOW show. I find it hard to believe that I blinked and more than two months went by. I got lost in purchasing a house, renovating it, moving in while it’s under construction, and juggling the contractor, the plumber, the electrician, the tile man, the painter, and well, my dog, Berrie (who freaked out over the whole thing). Then onto the RISD Alumni Sale in Providence, and the Martha Stewart American Made event in NYC’s Grand Central (all in one week). And of course there is my studio work and filling all the amazing orders I got at the NY NOW show. Whew. Now I have a moment before the Holiday craziness really starts, taking a breath to enjoy my favorite season. Hello Autumn, you snuck up on me...beautifully